Combined Harvest Season 2020-21 is now Open
It is now time to complete your End Point Royalty (EPR) reporting obligations. Chair of the EPR Steering Committee, Troy Keenan shares the below message regarding the 2020/21 Combined Harvest Declaration process.
National Grower Register is again assisting with the 2020/21 Combined Harvest Declarations (CHD) process. Streamlining this process with a single CHD Form as well as the ability to complete your Declaration online. If you need help with your declaration, please call the NGR Team on 1800 556 630.
Since 2002 NGR has provided a simple, secure and streamlined online business register for growers throughout Australia. Our service has revolutionised how the industry interacts – reducing administration and duplication for growers and data subscribers across the supply chain.
One Card Delivers A Powerful Service
For over a decade, Growers from across Australia have trusted us to store and maintain their business and contact details. We never release details to anyone other than business networks that Growers have given their NGR card details to.
Register 100% and Share Farming business arrangements
- Friendly and responsive service through a local service centre
- Free of charge
- One secure place to easily maintain business and contact details
- Trusted solution built for the industry
One Service To Access Up To Date Data With Confidence
Our Data Subscribers know there’s one trusted place to source the Grower information they need – NGR. offer data retrieval options to seamlessly integrate into business processes – from manual downloads, to integration into current software platforms.
- Single source for all Grower data across Australia
- Cost savings in outsourcing data management
- Accessible When and How it is needed
- Confidence in the data quality
- Seamless integration into existing processes and software